In exchange for monetary gifts, the Chapter will provide a variety of services and marketing opportunities, according to guidelines listed below. Exceptions or alterations to these guidelines may be made at the discretion of the Chapter President, or by a majority of the Chapter Board of Directors.
The Sponsorship Request form can be requested from the ISSA Chapter leadership (email@example.com email).
Sponsorship Two forms of vendor sponsorships are offered by the Chapter:
The Annual sponsor is our premier Chapter sponsor, receiving maximum exposure in Chapter communications and events. The Annual sponsor is listed as an annual sponsor of all special Chapter events, including workshops, conferences, parties, and vendor forums. The Annual sponsor will hold an honorary Corporate membership in the Chapter for one year (January 1 to December 31) and is invited to participate in all open Chapter meetings according to Corporate membership guidelines (this membership is to local chapter events and does not include any International ISSA benefits nor benefits at other chapters outside the Central Indiana ISSA).
Payment must be received before receiving benefits.
- One spot for a Vendor-agnostic presentation at one (1) monthly chapter meeting.
Gold Sponsor is allowed to use presentation to promote its solutions to information security risks. (Limit 3)
- Logo/Thank You on opening presentation at every meeting.
- Logo on all mailings and signs.
- Logo on CI – ISSA chapter website
Bar Sponsor $1500
This December event will draw the highest chapter attendance. It is a 2+ hour event that allows all of Central Indiana’s Security, Risk, Compliance, and Governance professionals to gather. We introduce each vendor and they have a 30 to 60 second commercial prepped about their products and services. Additionally, you have a table area that you can bring basic trade show type items. We encourage you to have gift cards/prizes available for drawings throughout the evening.
There are often multiple special event sponsors per special event.
Payment must be received before the special event.
- Exhibit table at the Holiday Party
- 5 minute company introduction
- Two representatives at one special event plus five free invites for clients
- Logo on signs and rolling presentation at party
- Participation in the vendor raffle (optional)
- Bar Sponsor: Standard Sponsorship PLUS large (4’ x 8’) banner with company name/logo and “Bar Sponsor” hung over bar/food line. (Limit 1)
Payments can be made here. Please coordinate with firstname.lastname@example.org for other methods.